The Residence's Logo Design Contest
Calling All Designers: Help Us Create A New Logo
For over 50 years, the Pennsylvania Governor's Residence has served as a place for all Pennsylvanians to enjoy. During much of this time, the Residence maintained a traditional logo
highlighting our building's stately exterior.
As we look towards our future, the Residence would like to refresh our brand's logo while staying true to our purpose of celebrating the arts community
and being "the people's home."
On that note, we're holding a 3-month long logo-submission contest for Pennsylvania's wonderfully talented arts community to provide the next iteration of the Residence's logo.
- 3/18/20: Submission period begins
- 6/30/20: Submission period ends
- 7/1/20: Selection committee reviews designs.
- 7/16/20: Winning design is selected and the designer is notified.
- 7/30/20: Winning selection is made public.
Important Contest Rules
- Must be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- There is no minimum age requirement.
- Feel free to provide as many submissions as you'd like.
- A $500 prize will be supplied to the chosen artist.
- The submission period ends on 6/30/20 at 11:59 p.m.
- Your design must fit inside the keystone format (using one of our formatting options available in pdf, eps, psd format) and remain consistent with the Commonwealth's style guide.
- The artwork must be completely original.
- Any submission containing offensive or inappropriate material will disqualify any and all work provided by the artist.
- For a complete list of rules, visit the
terms and conditions page.